Know Before You Go: Parking, Shuttle and Stadium Information
Important fan information before the game.
Parking, Transportation & Shuttle Information
Stadium parking lots open at 8:00 a.m. on December 28. In order to park in a stadium lot, you must purchase your pass in advance at ClickAndPark.com.
Overnight RV parking must also be purchased in advance via ClickAndPark.com. Overnight RV parking begins at 8:00 a.m. one day prior to the game.
Fans who do not have a pre-purchased pass are encouraged to use the City of Orlando’s free shuttle service. Shuttles begin running at 1:00 p.m. and continue all day until two hours after the conclusion of the game. Parking in Downtown Orlando lots near the shuttle pick-up points range from $10-$15.
Taxi services will drop off at the corner of Rio Grande and Anderson, near Lot 11. This corner will also serve as the taxi pick-up point following the game.
Please note: these policies pertain only to stadium lots.
- Parking spaces are for vehicles only
- Tailgating items must be confined to a small area in front of or behind your vehicle
- No tents! Guests who take over any additional parking spaces to tailgate will be asked to clear out of those spaces
- NO glass containers, beer kegs or open fires
- Fire extinguishing material is required when grilling
- No couches or indoor furniture
- RVs will be given enough space for awning on one side of vehicle only
- Dumping hot coals in the lot or trash receptacles is prohibited
- Please refrain from ball of Frisbee throwing in open lots until lot is completely parked
- Cars, tables, chairs, barbeque grills must be confined to one stall
- There should not be empty stalls between cars and tailgaters should not expect to occupy empty stalls near their party.
The following items are not allowed in the Florida Citrus Bowl:
- outside food and/or drink
- backpacks larger than 14″x14″x6″
- air horns
- poles longer than 12”
- posters larger than 11”x17”
- unauthorized solicitation
- pets (except assistive animals).
Camera Policy: Small cameras are allowed. During this event, no professional cameras and/or audio or video recording equipment will be permitted. No zoom lenses. iPads and/or tablets are prohibited.
Fan Assist & First Aid
The NCAA, ACC, The American and Florida Citrus Sports place a high priority in assuring athletics events are conducted in a safe and enjoyable atmosphere which promotes good sportsmanship by spectators, student-athletes and coaches. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants, officials and event management staff in a positive manner. If you need assistance in the stadium please text 88222 with “FAN + your location and issue” to notify ushers and/or security personnel.
Should you require medical attention at any point during the game, First Aid is located at Service Gate D in the southwest corner of the stadium, directly behind sections 122 / 222. You may also contact an usher to summon assistance to your location.
In the event of lightning in the area, the game will be delayed. Ushers and stadium personnel will direct you to the appropriate exit to take shelter on the stadium concourse. The game will remain in a delay until at least 30 minutes has elapsed since the last flash of lightning.
In the event of an emergency evacuation, ushers and stadium personnel will direct you to the appropriate exit, ensuring that ample exits are available for all fans to leave the stadium quickly and safely. Please do not run, push or shove. Once on the concourse, please exit through the nearest lettered fence gate (A-D) in a corner of the stadium. Often this is the same gate you used to enter the stadium.
You can also access all of this information from the official bowl mobile app. Download the app below or search “Russell Athletic Bowl” in the App Store or Google Play.